Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Regretfully yours,

Posted by Dr. Sandell on 7/30/04 at 09:30 (156522)

I wanted to write to you this morning to let you know that I will regretfully abstain from participating on this website. I understand your questions and concerns, however my only intentions have been to offer you my opinion and insight. I do not want this 'new found fame', my only focus is on my patients. If I can answer any of your questions in the future, please do not hesitate to send me a personal email and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I wish you all the best of luck in your recovery.

Sincerely,
Dr. Sandell
(email removed)

Re: I think we have just lost out here folks

Marty from SLC on 7/30/04 at 10:25 (156529)

Well we just lost a good resource it looks like.

Pauline on 7/30/04 at 10:33 (156530)

Marty,
Dr. Sandell is an email or phone call away. I doubt his posts here would have been received in the light or digitny you or I would expect or that he deserves.

Those that have been helped by Dr. Sandell will keep him alive on this site so others can become informed of his treatment. Why not be one of them? We all have voices.

Marty from SLC on 7/30/04 at 10:56 (156538)

Good point, I know I have been enlightened.

Re: Regretfully yours,

Ed Davis, DPM on 7/30/04 at 12:57 (156564)

Dr. Sandell:
I don't read everything on the site but I don't recall direct posts from you; excuse me if I have missed some. The site and boards are a place for discussion, comparison, debate, review. Direct input from you is certainly welcome here as I am sure that many would like to hear your perspective.
Ed

Re: Regretfully yours,

Julie on 7/30/04 at 13:04 (156565)

Dr Sandell

I am sorry you have decided not to engage here, but I do understand. If you change your mind, we will be glad to have your input, and I know it will be helpful.