Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Working with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Survey

Posted by Roberto Baggio on 8/04/04 at 17:00 (156929)

I was wondering if there is any one out there collecting SS Disability for TTS or workers compensation? Also if not what type of job are you doing and how often are you on your feet and what accomadations have been made for you if any?

Cheers!! Roberto

Re: Working with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Survey

Terri on 8/08/04 at 20:41 (157226)

From reading previous posts here, I know of a couple people who applied for SS Disability and were turned down. Not sure what the reasons were though.

I manage my dept plus run the warehouse in my job. Most of the day I'm at a desk but I am up and out in the warehouse quite a bit but only for short periods at a time. Even then, my feet will start acting up about halfway through the day if I'm up too much. I've been known to scoot around in my office chair (on wheels) at times. We have a pretty casual attitude in my office and everyone there is aware of my limitations. I don't whine about it unless I'm having a really bad day so my co-workers know that when I say my feet hurt, they really hurt! It's all taken in stride and I get my share of ribbing, but hey!, what are ya gonna do?