Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TO: John From MN

Posted by Place on 8/05/04 at 17:39 (157016)

Hey... I thought you sent a letter to your insurance company and had all of your medical bills taken care of. If so, what arguments did you make? If your willing maybe you could send me a copy of your letter (via email)for me to reference mine off of? Also, did you have an ART person in MN. I have only one here in Columbus and what to do a little compairing of the two the next time I am in MN.

Thanks a millon,

Re: Place

Pete on 8/05/04 at 19:21 (157020)

How are your feet doing ?

Re: Hey Pete

Place on 8/06/04 at 09:44 (157061)

Hey Pete,
My feet are doing great, it is just my calf's and one ankle. As I have increased my activity on my feet some other parts that have not been used in a while are reacting. Hopefully they will be something to work throught like other pains I have had during my recovery =).

Re: TO: John From MN

John from MN on 8/06/04 at 09:44 (157062)

Not a problem. My email address is (email removed). Send me an email and I will send you a MS Word copy of my appeal letter that I used with HealthPartners. Goose also was approved by HealthPartners shortly after I sent my letter, maybe my letter helped helped here I really do not know. You cannot argue the facts of our success since all the other doctors treatments faild.

My ART person is Scott Allen 763.300.2469, make sure you tell him that I sent you and you are connected with Dr. Sandell. Scott will come right to Dr. Sandell's office. I found it very effective and moved my stretching ahead by several months.

Re: Hey John

Place on 8/06/04 at 16:07 (157089)