Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

cortizone shot

Posted by raymond m,l. on 8/05/04 at 18:51 (157018)

i had a shot today to breck up scare tissue via open planter release that i had 2 month ago now my foot is more sore shot was 5 hours ago is being sore nomal and how long will soreness last the shot was in and around surgery incision

Re: cortizone shot

Dr. Z on 8/05/04 at 20:13 (157022)

HI

You can have complete relief. severe pain, and or discomfort. Usually lasts anywhere from a day to two weeks. Ice for severe foot pain, heat for any discomfort. Oh Rest is also very helpful.

Roflmao on 8/06/04 at 15:44 (157086)

I wonder why ice never worked on me? Docters ehhh? You all are alike either you want more money or give us a unpleasent run around....

Dr. Z on 8/06/04 at 16:21 (157094)

How much money are we talking about here. Medicine is an art and not a science. When doctors have all the answers we will let you know.

raymond m,l. on 8/06/04 at 22:51 (157118)

i have been icing sence you told me for my shot thank you very much i,ve been wrighting to you sence i got my surgery 2 mo ago and you have been on target and very helpful i really pannecked when it comes to my feet god what a crazy ride you know yesterday i walked a little over two miles with very little pain i need to say sorry to my doc and most of all the good lord above for losing faith in them now this is a free site and very helpful so i dont know why the dummy that wrote in right above you THANK YOU DOCTOR Z AND DR ED GOD BLESS YOU