Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

wHAT GOOD DOES IT DO

Posted by Roflmao on 8/06/04 at 14:46 (157080)

We all drive from clinic to clinic, we all ask questions on this board and quiet frankly they are all answered in riddles, maybe this, it may be that or it could be this. Once the injury heels up it,s gone, Take it from me when I Sprained my knee it took for ever to heel up.......When we all get over 13 and have grown up from no longer being a babby Docters seem to overlook us adults and they no longer seem to care, oh yes they do care if it,s life threatning but if it,s miner they don,t seem to want to deal with the problem.......And as for these docters on the board all they can say is go see a docter, which to me sounds like the same old song and dance.........

Re: wHAT GOOD DOES IT DO

Bob L. on 8/07/04 at 10:41 (157137)

What do you want the doctors on this site to do when patients ask for a diagnosis or opinion. If the doctor hasn't evaluated these patients personally, what do you expect. I'll make a recommendation to you; go see a doctor............a psychiatrist.