Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Can somebody help me?

Posted by april l on 8/11/04 at 11:36 (157522)

I am continuing to be verbally assaulted over on the surgery board by someone who is clearly violating the guidelines for posting. I don't know who to contact about this, or why this man is allowed to continue. I am not opening any more posts by him, but now he is verbally abusing me in the subject line. This person needs to be banned in my opinion. Please help.

Re: Can somebody help me?

Moderator on 8/11/04 at 12:07 (157529)

I will look into it. Thank you April.

Pauline on 8/11/04 at 12:08 (157530)

April,
I think I know who you are speaking about and I too agree with you. I saw
the name calling and wondered why no one and I have to include myself in that no one said anything about it.

I almost posted about it and then decided not to get involved because people think I get toooo picky. I appologize to you for not following through after reading what I thought was an insult posted to you.

Clearly Scott R. should delete that post and deal with Raymond.

Scott often says that he doesn't see the board, so I think your best bet is to contact him directly about this situation. I don't write to Scott, but someone here can tell you how to email him.

Now I'll reply to Raymond like I should have several posts ago.

april l on 8/11/04 at 12:16 (157532)

Thank you so much Pauline! I feel alot better now, thank you for this post. I was really getting upset even though I know I shouldn't let these things bother me.

Moderator on 8/11/04 at 12:21 (157534)

I am pretty sure I edited or deleted all offending comments.

Please do not hesitate to post again on the Social board if we need to take care of something like this.

april l on 8/11/04 at 12:55 (157543)

Thank you!

Re: moderator

april l on 8/11/04 at 13:05 (157549)

He is continuing the harrassment. I did not do what he is claiming. In my original post to him I was sincere. I really did not know that the plantar fascia does not stretch. I did not know that the arch is the plantar fascia. That is why I posted, cos my doctor told me to keep it stretched.

Re: April

Julie on 8/11/04 at 13:16 (157556)

To get Scott's attention, you need to put scottr or Scottr in the subject line. I've just done that on the offending thread, which Raymond seems intent on continuing. Unfortunately, neither the moderator nor Scott can delete a subject line without deleting the whole thread, but that is what I hope Scott will do.

But please don't let him upset you. It's really too stupit for words, isn't it?

Take care.

Re: April

april l on 8/11/04 at 13:19 (157557)

Thank you. I see that he has taken care of it. And thanks for making me laugh when I was feeling like crying in frustration.

Pauline on 8/11/04 at 13:27 (157560)

April,
At this point it's best for all of us to ignore him and let Scott deal with Raymond. It will soon stop and the postings will be removed.

What is so standard with these types of posts are that the posters always think they are on to something new, like we haven't seen this before when in fact it's pretty old stuff just with a different players.

Hang in there April, believe me he's already made his bed with other posters here.

Dorothy on 8/11/04 at 14:13 (157562)

April -

I see that others have already responded to reassure you. You have nothing to apologize for or to explain; you've done nothing wrong.
There is nothing that you, or anyone, could have done that would make the kind of junk he is spewing acceptable. Ignore him. He is one of the sad, troubled horde that are beyond understanding or explaining.

april l on 8/11/04 at 14:47 (157571)

Thank you Dorothy and Pauline.

Moderator on 8/11/04 at 15:10 (157577)

It has been taken care of.

Pauline on 8/11/04 at 17:54 (157593)

Moderator,
Time to remove the ugly posts on the surgery board.

april l on 8/11/04 at 18:56 (157596)

Thanks , I see he has gone through all my previous postings and added his 'stupit' comments. I wonder if he is ever going to stop.