Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Typical Day?

Posted by Kitty on 8/11/04 at 12:22 (157535)

Here is a look at my day. How does this compare? Heel pain. Worsens the more I am on my feet. Tingling pretty much all the time. Very annoying. Is this the beginning stages and does it become worse?? Is there a beginning stage and am I in it?? You all have been wonderful in helping to clear the muddy waters. Thank you from the bottom of my tingling feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Typical Day?

Marty from SLC on 8/12/04 at 13:25 (157694)

for me it started with burning if I stood to long, then it started hurting too and as it got worse these both increased to a point where I was crawling to the bathroom if I have to go at night so it wouldn't start up again till morning. I'm lucky because many have it at night too.

Terri on 8/12/04 at 19:31 (157720)

I'm the same way Marty. Once I let them get to the point where the pain hits, I'm pretty much done for the day. Short spurts up and down on my feet is the best I can do after that. My main problem, besides the pain, is cramping. That's what gets me out of bed in the middle of the night.

marie on 8/13/04 at 18:51 (157787)

I always felt pretty good in the morning but by noon my feet ached, felt like walking on broken glass, tingling in meta tarsals, electric zaps up and down my calves to my knees. I couldn't stand for more than a minute or two.