Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT

Posted by CAROL H on 8/24/04 at 13:39 (158626)

I had the ESwt done in the spring of 2003. It is now Aug., 2004. I did not have any improvement after having this procedure done on both feet, as a matter of fact, my feet are much worse at this time. I have had PF for six years and I am very seriously considering having surgery to obtain relief. The thought of having to live with this pain for the rest of my life is unbearable. I cannot walk, exercise, etc. Plantar fascia release is sounding better and better every day. ( I have had plantar fasciitis for five years)

Re: ESWT

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/24/04 at 14:49 (158630)

Carol:
Did you have one or two rounds of ESWT?
What other things have you done for the PF?
Ed

Re: ESWT

karen G on 9/11/04 at 14:14 (159741)

hi carol how many goes of ESWT have you had and what else have you tried. I have had PF for 10months i like you the thought of having this pain and not being able to do the things i love to do seems unbearable.I think why is their no cure for PF my docs in hospital dont seem to no much about it or how to treat me, ive asked about ESWT and they havent heard of it.Its so frustrating..