Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Both Feet Pain maybe not PF

Posted by Cyndi on 9/04/04 at 13:50 (159299)

I finally had my second nerve test and thank goodness. The first one was only with electrodes up to my knees and showed all ok. I continued to have pain on both feet in arch area with no Am pain so was called atypical.I finally got so bad I could not wear the New Balance shoes with the orthodics still tingling and buzzing in both feet so better in sandels around the house. I have had this since February and now my second nerve test which included the needles to my back showed a Back nerve problem. I go back to the neurologist who gave me the test Tuesday to find out what can be done. My Pod signed me off to him. Now I wonder if when I was working as a grocery cashier standing unlevel with a boot cast on caused this? I broke my leg on Thanksgiving Day 2003 and wore a boot cast till leg was healed. Dr said I could stand on it and continue working, But, Now I wonder if that was best.
This does prove the Mind-Body Prescription book can show pain elsewhere from the actual injury, but, it sure is not imagined pain.
If no real showing of PF , please see a neurologist also to see if the back nerve could be involved. I am sure glad the Ossatron was not available here and jumped to that because it sure would not have helped.
I do not think the CryoSurgery made it worse, just more sore.