Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pain

Posted by sanjay on 9/07/04 at 09:44 (159485)

hi Ed Davis

Actually I visit neurologist, rheumtlgst, and podiatrist he make me especial shoes size of my feet ,i used different type of heel cup but I feel more pain when used. I had a ultrasound but I don't know what type it doesn't say what type of ultrasound in report but report was fine. I also did some injection from rheumlogist .
Doctor are always asking me actually where is pain but it is very hard to point out where I have a pain because I had a pain start form heel and move all over feet only when I was standing or walking after half an hour I can't find out if I press by finger where is pain .