Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot pain after surgery

Posted by Jennifer on 9/27/04 at 00:01 (160546)

I had surgery for Plantar Facsiitis a couple of months ago and now I am having alot of heel pain. It is really bad in the morning when I get out of bed. I just started having this pain about 4 days ago. Can you tell me what it might be?

Re: Foot pain after surgery

Kristie on 9/27/04 at 15:11 (160593)

I to had EPF sugery in May. I was doing great than four weeks ago it started to hurt and bad. My doctor told me to get off my feet. I probably did too much. I have been off my feet for the last three weeks and it has taken a lot of time but I'm finally starting to fell a little better.

Hope you feel better

Kristie on 9/27/04 at 15:15 (160594)

I to had EPF sugery in May. I was doing great than four weeks ago it started to hurt and bad. My doctor told me to get off my feet. I probably did too much. I have been off my feet for the last three weeks and it has taken a lot of time but I'm finally starting to fell a little better.

Hope you feel better.

Kristie on 9/27/04 at 15:15 (160595)

Hope you feel better

Rose on 9/27/04 at 23:53 (160617)

I have found that using the boot/ removable cast at night in bed really helps. When I do I have no first step pain at all. Without it the pain is terrible. I had surgery over a year ago.