Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Sonny 160866

Posted by Margie W on 10/03/04 at 11:22 (160923)

I think you should get a doctor that does the surgery at a surgical center. They give you an iv anestecic
and a local pain blocker on your foot. They are very professional and the whole thing takes about 2 hours.
Includes pre reg, iv and surgery. You will need someone to drive you home.
I would never get this done in the doctors office with only a needle in the foot!
I feel very little pain today. My surgery was done on Friday 10/1/04. Take care. Hope this helps you.