Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Its a miracle

Posted by heel pain on 10/05/04 at 07:39 (160987)

I had the second epf done yesterday, I can walk barefoot with no pain except the stitchs. Finally after 6 years of pain, and 4 surgeries in the past 7 months. I would be jumping for joy if it wasn't for the stitchs.

Re: Its a miracle

Pauline on 10/05/04 at 15:12 (161016)

Hope your success continues. I wish every surgery that was done for P.F.
had the same success rate as yours. Most post surgical patients experience some pain following their surgery so yours is truely a miracle. They happen everyday.

Linda V on 10/05/04 at 17:13 (161024)

i am convinced that attitude plays a big role in the bodys recovery. a good attitude, like yours, can bring about nothing but good. keep looking for rainbows, even if you have an occasional storm. good luck, and thanks for sharing your happiness with us on the message board.

amanda on 10/05/04 at 17:24 (161025)

thats great I hope that we are all as blessed as you were. congrats!!!!

Pat on 10/06/04 at 21:49 (161084)

I would like to caution not to get over confident and rest that foot and definitely let it heal. It may seem like things are great now and they may stay that way but you really need to give your foot time to get over the trauma it went through.