Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Connie H.

Posted by Necee on 10/27/04 at 18:04 (162285)

I live in Texas too Connie, what part of the state do you live in?

Happy trails....

Necee

Re: To Connie H.

Connie H on 10/28/04 at 10:36 (162322)

Necee,

I live in the piney woods of East Texas! I'm a transplant. :)

Re: To Connie H.

Necee on 10/28/04 at 11:28 (162329)

Oh you lucky girl!!!!!!!! Thats one of my favorite parts of Texas. I just love to go there in the Fall. My hubby and I enjoy taking rides in the country.....we just pick a back road and head down it, we've discovered some interesting places along our treks. I can remember one time driving down this country FM road, it was in the Fall, and the rolling hills were as far as you could see on both sides of the road....the trees were brilliant, and as we drove the leaves were falling all along our pathway, I know that might sound kinda corny, but I just loved it! We stopped along the roadside and picked some pinecones,and fallen leaves, the air was so crisp and fresh. Further along on our excursion we came upon this neat little shop, it was nestled in the piney woods off the beaten path, this lady made earrings, and all kinds of things from leaves, and small stones that she collected on her property. She even had handmade pottery with leaves pressed in them, it was beautiful!

Discovering the quaint little country towns in East Texas, and out of the way places is one of my favorite pastimes.

Happy trails.....

Necee

Re: To Necee

Connie H on 10/28/04 at 20:32 (162371)

Necee,
That is what it's normally like here. Fall is one of the prettiest seasons...but right now it's been hot and muggy. I can't wait for fall to really get here!

What part of Texas do you live in?
Connie

Necee on 10/29/04 at 08:06 (162398)

I currently live just south of Dallas, but we are building our dream home in the country, outside Corsicana.

Happy trails....
Necee

Connie H on 10/31/04 at 19:12 (162650)

Necee,
I live in Longview, Texas. We've been here for a little over 6 years, and we really like it. Corsicana is a nice small town--we've been through it once or twice. I think I took my kids to a 4-H leadership thing over near there a few years ago. :)