Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by Kim on 10/31/04 at 22:26 (162658)

Has anyone had a pinching sensation after walking just below the inside of the ankle bone.It has been 7weeks since the surgery & I was able to walk 1mile today but afterwards had such a piching pain was not able to walk & had to resort to the pain meds. ALso, started taking Vitamin B12 the other day heard it helps. I also had the deep peroneal nerve done & still have mixture of pain, numbness in big toe but the weird sensation is that it feels like a string is attached to big to to heel & pulled taught the other sensation is the foot feels heavy with pressure .My question is does anyone elses foot feel like this?

denise g on 11/01/04 at 04:19 (162667)

I am 4 weeks post op and do not have the pain that you describe. i had a tarsal tunnel release, tenosynovectomy flexor hallucis longus tendon and tenosynovectomy flexor digitorum longus tendon. I still have pain at the incision site.
Did you still have pain at the incision site (pretty bad) 4 weeks post op. My incision is about 3 inches and still leaks a little blood (I am calling dr. deland today re this as this upsets me as now I am afraid to walk at all.