Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Athelete's Foot?

Posted by Barry Lewis on 10/31/04 at 22:44 (162659)

There is a round i in. in diam. circle on the inside of my right arch
I have applied several different medications to no avail. Sometimes they will clear the spot up fo a week or so, then it starts all over again. The itching and burning are almos unbearable! I am on my feet at least 16 hours a day. Do you have any recommendations?
Thank You,

Re: Athelete's Foot?

Dr. David S. Wander on 11/01/04 at 16:25 (162726)

Yes, you should see a podiatrist or dermatologist. A diagnosis must be made by seeing the area and can not be made over the internet. Any answers without seeing your foot would be a guess. You really need a professional to make the diagnosis in person.