Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

special sale on two colors of Boston Birkenstocks...

Posted by Suzanne D. on 11/02/04 at 13:37 (162786)

For anyone who loves Boston Birks - or who would like to try them - I thought I would share this e-mail I received today from Birkenstockcentral. If you like the colors, this is a very good buy.

If this copy and paste doesn't work well (and I don't think the pictures are coming through), you can go to http://www.birkenstockcentral.com , click on 'Boston' in the pull-down menu of shoe styles, and find these two colors (olive corduroy and berry corduroy) at the sale price.

Suzanne :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Select Boston Clogs $20.04

In honor of the Boston Red Sox winning the 2004 World Series!
We are SLASHING the prices on 2 of our Boston Clogs to $20.04.
Hurry this Sale will end Sunday November 7th at Midnight.
Boston Berry Corduroy Suede now $20.04 was 119.95 Save $99.91.

Item #26038 Available in sizes 36 to 42 in Narrow Only

Click for more details or to order

Boston Olive Corduroy Suede now $20.04 was 119.95 Save $99.91

Item #26039 Available in sizes 37,38,40, and 44 in Regular width. Sizes 36 to 41 in Narrow widths.

Click for more details or to order

To Order by Phone Call 1-800-Birks4u
1-800-247-5748

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE SHIPPING On Line

We will pay all Standard Shipping and Handling on all orders over $100.00 placed on-line only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to:

Change Your Preferences
Update Your Information
Remove Yourself from this Mailing List

BirkenstockCentral.com
3 N Second Ave
Taftville, CT 06380

Re: special sale on two colors of Boston Birkenstocks...

Linda V on 11/03/04 at 07:07 (162848)

Suzanne,
I never bought Birks..but at this price I almost want to try them. What a deal!

Jill H. on 11/03/04 at 08:00 (162850)

Thanks - I ordered each pair. I usually wear normal width but they only came in narrow. Since birks are usually wider, hopefully they will fit.

Suzanne D. on 11/03/04 at 17:24 (162885)

I hope they work for you, Jill, and for Linda if she decides to order a pair.

I thought at the $20 price, they might even serve as good house slippers, if nothing else. I know in the past, several people have written to ask what they might wear for house slippers that would have the arch support they need.

RACHAEL T. on 11/05/04 at 14:31 (163038)

Bostons are my favorites Suzanne D!!! Thanks for the heads up - & yes, I placed my order immediately upon reading your msg. today! I am in for both the olive & the berry clogs! What a deal!!! I thought that the $69 QVC price on my last pair of Bostons was a deal - this is unbelievable! Thanks!

Kathy G on 11/06/04 at 09:38 (163084)

What a deal! I just don't know. I've spent a fortune mailing back running shoes that didn't work out and I've tried the Boston's. The idea of using them for a bedroom slipper is a good one. I'll think about it and then watch, they'll be out of my size! But thanks for the heads up!

One more thing to be grateful to the Red Sox for!

Re: sale ends Sun. at midnight...

Suzanne D. on 11/06/04 at 15:44 (163103)

Hi, Kathy! Just thought I'd remind you that the information I received from Birkenstock Central says the sale ends at midnight tomorrow- the 7th. Just in case you decide to order, didn't want you to be disappointed!