Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Neurontin WINS....huge landslide!

Posted by marie on 11/02/04 at 17:06 (162813)

Oh my gosh.......I got up at 5:15 am today to vote. I dressed quickly in the dark and flew out the door. I wanted to go early this morning because I knew I'd be tired at the end of the day and that would not be good for my feet. Everyone was in good spirits this morning. I chatted with friends.....Republicans and Democrats. A very positive experience!While there I noticed I had blue paint all over my kaki pants. A hazard of being an artist. So afterwards, I rushed home and grabbed a pair of black pants hanging in the laundry room. I was delighted when I put them on because they were loose fitting. I thought I had lost some weight. Well after I got to school I thought these pants just don't seem right. They were a little short (actually alot short) and loose around the waste.

Turns out they were my SON'S black pants..............oh my gosh and I had to wear them all day!!!! Just another neurontin moment by marie.

Re: Neurontin WINS....huge landslide!

SKULL on 11/06/04 at 21:43 (163125)

The neurotin really helps me but it makes me feel a bit distant sometimes. When I first started taking it I felt like a pinball - my body was so drunk but my mind seemed ok. ACK!