Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by KAREN G on 11/11/04 at 15:48 (163586)

just wanted to thank everone who replied, it makes me feel better and hopeful to no people have experinced a lot of pain and it does get better! am going to keep on believing my feet will get better..xxxxxx

SteveG on 11/11/04 at 17:21 (163600)

Karen - the other posters are right and keep this in mind when you are having a difficult time. In 2002 I was where you are - could hardly walk or stand for any period of time and thinking that I would never get better. Today I went shopping, took my dog for a walk at the park, went to the gym and rode the bike for 1/2 hour. I am still not cured, but I am about 80% improved.

Kathy G on 11/12/04 at 16:47 (163738)

This website does does a great service in many ways but I think you're right, the fact that it gives one hope is so important. So many of our posters are cured, or nearly cured, and it gives everyone the positive attitude they need to get better.

I know that I would not be as far along in recovery as I am today had I not found these boards. And in the process, I've met some very nice people and made new friends!

Hopefully, you'll soon be one of those telling others what you did to get over this frustrating disorder.

Re: Pain???

Michael on 11/14/04 at 19:41 (163925)

Karen just how bad is your pain mine is 24/7 never no relief gong on two years now? Michael