Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mom with severe PF and no hope

Posted by esbails13 on 11/14/04 at 15:20 (163894)

Dear doctors:

First of all, thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer posts. I am writing today because my mother has serious PF and being in Germany, is not sure whether she is receiving proper treatment. When she reported to the doctor for the first time with PF, the orthopaedic surgeon gave a steroid injection, taped her foot for a couple of days and sent her home. His assessment was Pf. When the treatment showed no result, she returned after two weeks c/o no improvement and he immediately started a shock wave therapy of five sessions of five minutes.
Thereafter, she went to her ap and received a prescription of prednisolone.
During the predni-therapy, her symptoms were better, however, now, afetr weaning off the medication, she is back at square one. Is there anything she can do? Any help greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU!!!!

Re: Mom with severe PF and no hope

Roflmao on 11/14/04 at 15:42 (163895)

Thanks for what??? You people should seek medical attention other then to waste time on a message board..... Meanwhile slick, I really don,t care about hearing about your feet problems...

Dorothy on 11/14/04 at 19:07 (163915)

SCOTTR:
Please note this poster's posts (this makes second or third of same type).

Dorothy on 11/14/04 at 19:09 (163916)

ESBAILS13:

Do not pay any attention to the rude poster 'roflmao'. Best advice is to ignore posts that are obviously meant to cause trouble like that one.

Good luck to you.