Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heal that pain

Posted by kel9591 on 11/17/04 at 09:43 (164156)

Has anybody ever tried these? If so, how effective were they?

Re: heal that pain

Lynn F. on 11/18/04 at 13:34 (164261)

I bought them when I first got PF. I'm sorry to say they really didn't work for me. I have chronic PF, very high arches. Some people say they're great, I think it varies from person to person. I know that probably doesn't help.. sorry.

Re: heal that pain- recommended!

LauraB on 12/08/04 at 09:57 (165351)

I got them about a month ago and they have been WONDERFUL. I have had PF for over 2 years and tried other inserts (no custom-made, however) without any relief.

Proir to trying Heal That Pain, the only thing that really worked for me were the steroid shots, and they were losing their effectiveness.

For $25, I figured it was cheaper (and healthier) (and less painful!) than another shot and worth a try. I am so glad I did! I highly recommend these. I felt much better in just a few days and now even my morning pain is almost gone.

These 'heal seats' are not soft and squishy like the other inserts I've tried - they're hard (but still flexible) plastic and they have a ridge running across the width of the heal. It seems strange they are so comfortable, and I have no idea why they work, but they're worth a try if you're suffering!

Re: sorry, I meant cortizone shots

LauraB on 12/08/04 at 10:09 (165352)

In my previous post, I said that the only thing that helped me (before Heal That Pain) were steriod shots. I meant to say cortizone shots.

Re: Heel That Pain Inserts Work!!!

Angela on 12/16/04 at 17:20 (165773)

Yes, I have been wearing a pair for 2 months now. After suffering for the last 3 years and trying all kinds of things, I experienced almost instant relief as soon as I put these into my shoes. Now after wearing them for 2 months, the PF I had in both heels (diagnosed by a podiatrist after x rays) is actually being reversed! I can now walk for short periods without shoes and have absolutely no pain.

This was the best $25 investment I have ever made! I was to the point where I was tying socks around the middle of my feet and walking in clog-type shoes without backs because I couldn't stand any pressure of any kind on my heels. Now I am back to normal life again!

I would recommend that you spend the $25 and give these a try. After all, what is $25 compared with a life of pain or all the other more expensive alternative treatments? (I had custom made orthotics costing more than $200 that didn't even work). You can order at: http://www.heelthatpain.com