Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Need dress shoe, help?

Posted by char on 11/24/04 at 12:37 (164668)

O.K. for everyday I am wearing Saucony grid stabalizers, I love them, at night for bathroom runs I wear birks. Well I like to dress up some times, like dress pants, what shoe is out there that I could wear without going backwards with my PF. I feel I have it under controll now, just don't want to go back. Please anyone who has found a good & dressy sress shoe help me out.

Re: Need dress shoe, help?

Suzanne D. on 11/24/04 at 20:59 (164688)

Char, here's a link (I hope!) to the Birkenstock Annapolis shoe. It is a deep shoe and has a footbed which can be removed so that you could place an orthotic in the shoe if that's what you needed.

http://catalog.birkenstockcentral.com/cgi-bin/VirtualCatalog3/CatalogMgr.pl?cartID=b-3688&SearchField=partnumber&SearchFor=^43103$&template=Htx/template-b.htx

It may not be to your liking, but it is an alternative to athletic shoes. I have black and camel Annapolis shoes. I ordered them from the German site which is the only place I have seen the camel color.

Good luck!
Suzanne :)