Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Shoe Inserts For heel pain

Posted by Sharon C on 11/29/04 at 21:13 (164920)

If you suffer with heel spurs or plantar faciitis, you need to do yourself and your feet a big favor and try these new shoe cushions. They are new and are called 'Heel Pillows'
Having suffered with heel spurs and plantar faciitis myself, I know what it feels like not to be able to walk on your heels in the morning. I know what it feels like to try to find one pair of shoes that may not hurt your feet as much as the others. I know what it feels like to be over weight and not to be able to walk through a shopping mall without your feet hurting. The pain from a heel spur or plantar faciitis is debilitating and unless you have experienced it, it is really hard to describe to another person. Your really don't know how important your feet are until you have experienced this pain and the inability to walk across the room in the morning or to get up and walk after sitting for even short periods of time.
I know all about the taping of the feet, the stretching, the night splits, the shots, the ice and the surgery, but I have found something that really helped me 100% and I am sure it can help you.
It is called the 'Heel Pillow' because it is soft foam, shaped to fit and conform, inside your shoe and under your heel. It feels like I am walking on a pillow and I don't feel any heel or foot pain. I weigh over 200 pounds and I have been wearing 1 pair for 1 months and they are still working like new. They do have to be changed usually, every 3 to 6 weeks, depending on your weight and how often you wear them. It is a must for me to put them in my house shoes and to have more than one pair because after you wear them so long, they conform to your shoe and once they get comfortable, you won't want to keep removing them to put them in different shoes.
A good shoe insert can cost $600.00 and most of them I am told do not even work. All I can say is that these have worked 100%^ for me and I believe they will work for you. You owe it to yourself for $15.00, to try them. Take it from someone who knows about heel spurs and plantarfaciitis, you have nothing to lose but foot pain.
I certainly lost mine and I don't leave home without my heel pillows. Also I would like you to know that after wearing them for 1 month, my feet are getting better on their own.

They are listed on 'ebay.com' under 'Heel Spurs'