Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

what kind of dr?

Posted by judielamb on 11/30/04 at 15:35 (164974)

I have had heel spurs/PF in the past, once having to get cortizone shots in my heels to relieve the pain. It hasn't bothered me in years, but since my last pregnancy i have been in constant pain. Do I seek the help of a podiatrist? or an orthopedist..it's been so many years I forget!

Re: what kind of dr?

Ed Davis, DPM on 11/30/04 at 16:45 (164980)

Most of the docs here as 'regulars' are podiatrists and feel that we have the most to offer when it comes to foot problems.

Re: what kind of dr?

judielamb on 12/01/04 at 08:12 (165016)

Thanks Dr. Davis...I'll get in touch with a local podiatrist!