Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posting Persistence

Posted by Dorothy on 12/07/04 at 15:23 (165317)

I just noticed how many posts I've been making. Sorry about that. I think I had all this pent-up conversation with you all - but I'll slow down for a while and let someone else talk for a while!

Re: Posting Persistence

Suzanne D. on 12/07/04 at 21:56 (165330)

Don't apologize, Dorothy! I'm glad you feel well enough to post!

Suzanne :)

Kathy G on 12/08/04 at 08:48 (165344)

We enjoy your posts. They're always thought provocative and entertaining. Frequent posts are not a problem when the person posting has some information that may help the rest of us. And if one of us is in pain or frustrated, we all want to show our support. No matter what the reason for posting, we all benefit.

The boards are a bit boring right now. It's nice to see you and Julie making some progress in the back pain area and exchanging such interesting observations.

Don't stop posting and don't apologize. I'd be worried if you didn't post because I'd think something was wrong. You have a lively, inquiring mind and it's a joy to read your thoughts!

Dorothy on 12/08/04 at 12:11 (165361)

Well, bless your heart! As far as I am concerned, you, Kathy G, are officially: MISS NEW HAMPSHIRE!! Now, go forth today, and RULE!!