Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Sweaty Feet

Posted by Jasmine G. on 12/07/04 at 16:27 (165320)

What do I do if my feet are always sweating. It doesn't matter if I wear sneakers w/heavy socks or shoes to work w/stockings!! The order is horrible and I can't seem to stop it. I wash my feet constantly and use scrubs and power - but nothing works! I am a 24 year old Diabetic, so I always have problems with my feet - - but sweating???? What should I do?

Thank you
Jasmine G.

Re: Sweaty Feet

john h on 12/08/04 at 08:08 (165338)

Jasmine: I do not remember the details but I recently read an article about excess sweating of the feet. There is apparently a name for this problem and it seems there was some sort of treatment. It was not considered a serious problem. Will see if I can ressurect that article.

Re: Sweaty Feet

Liam on 12/09/04 at 20:32 (165418)

My pod says if you place your feet in a bath of alcohol for ten mintes a day, it stops it for a period of time. You need almost 100% alcohol , he said I should get this from the pharmacy, draw back is that it feels cold and your skin drys up. Didn't try it yet.