Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I'm going to be away for a few days...

Posted by Suzanne D. on 12/19/04 at 07:13 (165848)

I want to wish everyone who reads here a happy 'week before Christmas'! May you find happiness and fulfillment in the midst of your busyness. I will be away with my family for a few days and hope to be back in touch here on Christmas Eve.

I would like to especially wish improvement for Dorothy and Julie and comfort for Wendy in her loss. I wish for Carmen all good things for her new little son, and I wish Necee could have a little snow for Christmas! Carole, will you be going to any special Christmas parties with Frank? Be sure and write about them if you do! John H., there are a few snowflakes flying around here this morning. How is it in Little Rock? Kathy in Ky., is it snowing where you live? Kathy G., it must be cold in New Hampshire, but I know it is warm in your home - in more ways than one. Judy, will your sons be home for Christmas? You will really enjoy entertaining your newly-remodeled house. Dr. Ed and Richard, I hope you enjoy time away from your work with your children at the holiday season. Thanks for the help you give here. Marie, enjoy your break from school! Rachael T., are you in Florida yet? Pauline, I hope you're enjoying your visit with family.

To all those whom I do not have the privilege of knowing as well or who I may have accidentally not mentioned, I wish all good things for you, too.

Suzanne :)

Re: I'm going to be away for a few days...

Kathy G on 12/19/04 at 09:00 (165850)

Suzanne,

I hope you have a good trip and all is well. We look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

Kathy in Ky on 12/19/04 at 12:55 (165854)

Suzanne, I hope you are going away to warmer weather! Right now it is 19 degrees in Northern KY with about 1' snow & expected to be about 6 degrees later tonight. We have a good fire in the fireplace & I'm finishing grading papers. Still have 3 more days of school. Merry Christmas to you & your family, travel safely.

Dorothy on 12/19/04 at 14:36 (165858)

Suzanne - Thank you for your lovely good wishes! We will miss you but guess we can spare you for just a few days! :-) I hope your away time is something nice and relaxing for you, someplace where YOU get taken care of a bit.
All of your good wishes right back to you, multiplied.
Later ~

Re: Suzanne

wendyn on 12/20/04 at 13:37 (165885)

What a sweet note! Have a great Christmas....

Carole C in NOLA on 12/21/04 at 15:14 (165940)

Merry christmas, Suzanne! I hope you have a great week. Yes, I will be going to a Christmas Eve dinner with Frank and his family. It's supposed to snow here in New Orleans on Christmas Eve. Now wouldn't that be amazing? It 'never' snows here. :D

Carole C