Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Julie

Posted by Dorothy on 12/19/04 at 14:41 (165859)

Julie ~

Whenever you are reading here, you have been in my thoughts and I admit with some extra concern. Your last posts about what sounded like some possible setbacks in the back condition keep you in my thoughts. I hope you are just focused on healing and that your efforts are working and that is those activities that are keeping you away from this place for a time. Please let us hear from you whenever you can and choose to do so. You mean a lot to us here.

Re: To Julie

Kathy G on 12/20/04 at 09:15 (165875)

I, too, have been concerned and hope that all is going well for Julie. I consider Julie to be one of the people who make up the backbone of these boards. Her wisdom, wit and knowledge is something from which we all benefit.

It's nice to see you 'up and around,' Dorothy. May you stay that way!

We're having our first snowstorm today. School was only delayed two hours and we won't end up with more than four or five inches but it's nice to see some snow so close to the holidays. Of course, they say it will be near fifty on Wednesday so it will all disappear!