Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

*************SNOW**************

Posted by Necee on 12/22/04 at 16:30 (166001)

It's snowing here in Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Necee

Re: *************SNOW**************

john h on 12/22/04 at 17:52 (166004)

It is snowing and sleeting in Little Rock. My usual 15 minute drive home from work was 3 hours. Will continue to snow over night which is no big deal but the ice underneath is a big deal.

marie on 12/22/04 at 22:18 (166015)

Snow up here too but I understand there is a big system south. Be careful on those roads. Ice is the worst. Even 4 wheel drive vehicles have a hard time in the ice.

Re: AHHHH we got 6 inches!

marie on 12/23/04 at 07:20 (166028)

We got 6 inches overnight and it's still snowing. The guys just got done with all the shoveling. The snow is higher then my little mini dachshund. We'll have to shovle a path for her in the yard. It's definately a white Christmas.

Kathy G on 12/23/04 at 09:10 (166030)

How ironic! Here in NH, we have some snowcover from a small storm earlier this week but it's rainy, foggy and supposed to get milder. It's already 35 degrees and supposed to warm up!

The day we had snow, it was really cold. I think the low at our house was .5 degrees but I don't sit and watch the thermometer. It made for tough driving because it was snowing at the same time.

Careful of that dog, Marie!

Carole C in NOLA on 12/23/04 at 13:30 (166044)

How exciting! I remember how rare snow was when I lived in College Station, Texas. It's pretty rare here too, and we have snow predicted for Friday night. Even more amazing, it has been snowing today in Baton Rouge (about 45 minutes NW from here).

Snow in New Orleans? That's as likely as the Saints winning the Superbowl this year. Maybe both will happen. :D

Carole C

Necee on 12/24/04 at 01:19 (166069)

Well, the snow is all gone now, we only had a light dusting, but it sure was exciting to see it!
I'll be wishing for more!

Merry Christmas to all....

Necee

Suzanne D. on 12/24/04 at 23:11 (166098)

We have a friend here who is from Buffalo, New York. He went home for the holidays and left before the ice and snow came here. It was actually warmer in Buffalo than it was in Kentucky!

Suzanne :)