Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Unique Relief for Heel/Foot Pain

Posted by CrystalBlue1974 on 12/28/04 at 17:40 (166248)

If you suffer with heel pain, heel spurs or plantar fasciitis, you need to do yourself and your feet a big favor and try these new shoe cushions. There is nothing like them on the market. They are called '[product name has been deleted due to being spam]s' and are not sold in stores. Having suffered with heel spurs/plantar fasciitis myself, I know what it feels like not to be able to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom in the morning without foot/heel pain. I know what it feels like to try to find a single pair of shoes that may not hurt your feet as much as the others. I know what it feels like to be over weight and not be able to walk through a shopping mall, to jog or even walk the dog without your feet and heels hurting. I know what it feels like to drive my car for any length of time and to have my heels hurt when I get out and put them on the ground or to try to walk on my toes to avoid the heel pain. The pain from a heel spur or plantar fasciitis is horrible and unless you have experienced it, it is really hard to describe to another person. You really don't know how important your feet are until you have experienced this pain and the inability to walk across a room without foot pain, or to get up and walk without foot pain, after sitting for even short periods of time. I know all about the taping of the feet, the stretching, the night splints, the shots, the ice and the surgery. I am not knocking traditional treatments, but I have found something new and non-traditional that really has helped me 100% and I believe it can help others too. [product name has been deleted due to being spam]s are made of special soft foam, shaped to fit and conform inside your shoe and under your heel. They appear tall, but your weight will press them into your shoe where they won't be seen. They put so much distance between my heel and the sole of my shoe, that it feels like I am walking on a soft pillow and I don't feel any heel or foot pain. Even though I only have a problem with my left heel, I put them into both shoes for balance. I weigh over 200 pounds and I have been wearing a pair for one month and they are still working like new. It is a must for me to put them in my house shoes and to have more than one pair because after you wear them so long, they conform to your shoe and once they get comfortable, you won't want to keep removing them to put them in different shoes. A good shoe insert can cost $600.00 and most of them I am told do not even work well. All I can say is that these have worked 100% for me and this is the only thing I can guarantee. I really believe you owe it to yourself to try them. Take it from someone who knows about heel spurs and plantar fasciitis - you have nothing to lose but pain. I certainly loose mine when I wear them. Also I would like you to know that after wearing them for one month, my heels feel like they are getting better on their own. [product name has been deleted due to being spam]s can be seen and ordered exclusively at http://www.doubledutchstore.com . When visiting the store, click on the link at the bottom to the 'treasure chest'.

Re: Unique Relief for Heel/Foot Pain

BLT on 12/28/04 at 19:34 (166254)

Great self promotion for your product. It is a chunk of foam. I would tell people to save money and buy a pair of running shoes and a gel heel cup if you want to try an at home treatment. Before you buy the hillbilly just cut the poly foam out of an old pillow and try that first. I can see why the name implys the thought and engineering behind it.

Re: Unique Relief for SPAM SUFFERERS

BLT on 12/28/04 at 19:39 (166255)

Re: Unique Relief for Heel/Foot Pain

Pat on 12/28/04 at 19:46 (166256)

Believe it or not I bought something that looks almost exactly like these [product name has been deleted due to being spam] things for $4.79 at Walmart. They're not great (I had EPF surgery on 11/3) but they do add more cushion in my shoe which is what I need now but I can't see them curing PF.

Re: Unique Relief for SPAM SUFFERERS

Richard,C.Ped on 12/31/04 at 12:46 (166338)

I put cheese and a bun on my screen to make a spam burger. Yum.