Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Something for All

Posted by Dorothy on 1/04/05 at 23:45 (166522)

To Julie, Kathy in Ky, Geri, Michael, and ALL who are hurting tonight:

'Although the world is full of suffering,
it is also full of the overcoming of it.'

Helen Keller

Re: Something for All

Julie on 1/05/05 at 02:34 (166528)

Exactly. That's how I choose to think of it. Thanks Dorothy.

Kathy G on 1/05/05 at 08:59 (166541)

Lovely quote, Dorothy, and something we all must keep in mind. I look around me and thank God that my ailments are all tolerable. And humor helps! I went to my chiro yesterday and he greeted me with, 'Ah, the problem child is back for a new year!' You gotta' love it! :)

Kathy G on 1/05/05 at 09:03 (166543)

Lovely quote, Dorothy. And humor helps, too. I went to my Chiropractor yesterday and he greeted me with, 'Ah, the problem child returns for another new year!' You've gotta' love it!

Re: Something for All - Sorry about that!

Kathy G on 1/05/05 at 09:12 (166546)

Okay, I'm really sorry for all the posts but the computer kept freezing up and then I'd get a message saying the site wasn't responding. I finally decided that what I had to say wasn't all that important and and went on to check out the Treatment Board. Who knows how many posts of mine will show up there? Maybe I haven't fixed my computer after all!

Re: Something for All - Sorry about that!

Dorothy on 1/05/05 at 10:47 (166552)

It's quite all right, Kathy G. Actually, I enjoyed reading 'Lovely quote, Dorothy...' over and over! :-)

Julie on 1/05/05 at 11:55 (166560)

Kathy, your chiro's remark reminds me of my GP's remark when I went to see him after my MRI. I had sent him the report before my visit, and when I came into his room he turned to me and said 'Don't be an interesting patient'. I liked it!