Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Plantar Fascitis

Posted by rozpw on 1/05/05 at 04:58 (166532)

I went thru the Mayo Clinic about 10 years ago and the, doctor recommended that I go to the a pharmacy in the area that supplied foot apparatuses.. I was given a pair of Hard Heel Protectors, made of plastic.. I recently gave my Mom the use of them and she does't remember what she may have done with them, I used them from time to time and the results were immediate. Can you help me to find another pair??? Thank you..

Re: Plantar Fascitis

joyce f on 1/06/05 at 08:55 (166598)

i have stress fractions in both of my heels plus plantar fascitis in both of my heels i have heel spurs but they say that is not whats making me hurt. i just want to know what will stop the pain? i've been hurting for about 4 months i need relief.

Re: Plantar Fascitis

Pat on 1/06/05 at 11:41 (166602)

I had a stress fracture in my heal which appeared to be caused by the plantar Faschia pulling and uneven wait. I was in an air cast for six weeks and tried everything else for the PF and finally had surgery. I'm 9 weeks post op and my foot hurts but not like before. It's to early to tell if it worked or not but I just couldn't deal with the chronic pain anymore. What have you tried?