Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Product Info.

Posted by Dorothy on 1/16/05 at 01:39 (167309)

I came across this on http://www.footsmart.com and thought it might be of interest to some of you. I don't know but it seems like it might be a good deal? Anyway, here it is:

They also have a number of Birkenstock styles in the clearance section.

Re: Product Info.

Geri on 1/17/05 at 06:55 (167389)

Dorothy: I would like the site. I'm about to graduate from a shower stool to standing and the long brush would be a great help. I have lower back problems and I try to stay away from bending. Thanks

Re: Product Info.

Dorothy on 1/17/05 at 13:50 (167403)

Geri -

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear in my description. This is not a long brush, but is a foot brush of the sort that is placed on the floor of the shower. Many of the ones you see are shaped like a foot - maybe you've seen those? There are variations on that idea, but the ones I've tried are not much 'count. This one that I wrote earlier about is good quality, sturdy, well-made, durable and effective - but it isn't a long-handled brush type - and it does seem outrageously expensive for a foot brush. However, I've had mine for about ten years, I guess, and it's good as new. It's one of those devices that you're just so grateful for when you need it. Anyway, I'll give you the URL so you can check it out yourself and see if it interests you. Hope this helps...