Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A product to help with PT

Posted by Linda N. on 1/22/05 at 06:46 (167706)

Good Morning;
I have had Plantar Faciitus since 1996. I work in a convience store, so I am on my feet all day. They would hurt from Monday through Friday constantly. Two weeks after starting this product, the pain is not there anymore. It's nice to work all day and all week without my feet hurting. People used to ask me 'why are you walking like an old person?' I am only 48. I don't walk like that anymore. NO PAIN!!!!

If you want more information about this product, please email me personally at: (email removed)

Thank you,

Re: A product to help with PT

Cyndi on 1/22/05 at 19:26 (167737)

If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is!

Linda N. on 1/23/05 at 19:19 (167770)

This product takes care of the inflammation in our body.

Plantar fasciitis (pronounced PLAN-tar fashee-EYE-tiss) is an inflammation of the plantar fascia. 'Plantar' means the bottom of the foot, 'fascia' is a type of connective tissue, and 'itis' means 'inflammation'.

If you would email me at: (email removed)
I would send you to my website, where you can get all the information you need about this product.

All I know is that it works for me, and I WILL NOT be without it.

BigChris on 1/23/05 at 22:12 (167778)

Put up the link or STF up.
We have no time for your bullshit

Linda N. on 1/26/05 at 06:38 (167960)

This isn't BS. It works!!!!

Wink on 2/02/05 at 13:55 (168330)

Oh my god that stuff is expensive! For that price i hope it washes my car and cooks dinner too because im willing to bet it wont 'cure' PF. Ther is no miracle chemical that will 'cure' PF.

Linda N. on 2/07/05 at 06:03 (168673)

Alkyl Transfactor is not a chemical. It is a natural product, containing Omega-3's.

How much money do you spend on doctors that don't help you? They give you medications that cover up the pain, not take it away.

All medications have side effects, natural products don't.