Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel spurs

Posted by cm on 2/09/05 at 08:43 (168787)

I woke up and both my heels were hurting one day. It came and went for about a week or so. Then one days it has not stop hurting at all. I purshased some heel supports and it makes it easier to walk but they still hurt. The only time it does not hurt is whne the feet are on the bed it they hang over they throb. I attributed it to some Nike sneakers (shocks). I mean what else could it be that both feet have the same pain.

Re: heel spurs

Suzanne D. on 2/09/05 at 16:04 (168813)

Many of us have/have had plantar fasciitis in both feet. That may not be your problem, but I think it would be wise for you to see a podiatrist for an examination. In the meantime, read the Heelpain Book (just click on the words) for good information on the condition.

Best wishes,
Suzanne :)

Suzanne D. on 2/09/05 at 16:06 (168814)

That should have been the Heel Pain Book. Sorry! It's been a long day, and I'm tired.

Again, Best Wishes,
Suzanne :)

Kathy G on 2/10/05 at 08:21 (168830)

Suzanne gave you good advice. Read the heel pain book but get yourself to a doctor. Most of us fooled around with shoes, inserts, etc., way longer than we should have before we saw a podiatrist. I don't know how your insurance plan works but in my case, I saw my primary care physician (PCP) and he immediately referred me to a Pod (podiatrist).

Good luck!