Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heelbillies???? Help!

Posted by Kayla on 2/10/05 at 19:28 (168859)

Has anyone tried the Heelbillies for Heel Spurs? They are a soft sponglike material that you put in your shoes? I have been reading about all the Miracle Cures people are selling for Heel Spurs, but really need to know if anyone out there in 'cyber space'..knows if anything works? Also been reading about taking special Calcium that your body will absorb, to put back the Calcium that has been leached out of your bones, because you are low on Calcium...which causes the Heel Spur. HELP!
Kayla

Re: Heelbillies???? Help!

Pat on 2/12/05 at 16:42 (168942)

Personally, I wouldn't buy these. I saw someone advertise them on Ebay (and had a link on this site) but to tell you the truth they look exactly like something I bought at Walmart for $4.97 (look in the foot products - I think the drugstore wanted about $7). While they do help a little (I had EPF surgeron 11/3 and I'm still recovering) it's not going to be the 'cure' that you're looking for. If a Walmart is near you and you can get them for $4.97 I would buy them but I wouldn't order them for the $20 or so they want on the websites because I don't think you're going to get the cure.