Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by Dorothy on 2/19/05 at 12:12 (169439)

Did you see this?

Re: Post-Tsunami

Julie on 2/19/05 at 12:27 (169440)

Thanks so much, Dorothy. What a story this is! I shall have to go back there now and see these miraculously revealed new things.

In return you might like to look at this, which I found while googling and hoping to find more reports of the new discoveries. I didn't, but this, which appeared two days after the Tsunami (I missed it then, though the Guardian is my paper) is interesting.

Re: Post-Tsunami

Dorothy on 2/19/05 at 13:32 (169444)

You're welcome. And yes, indeed, this is a marvelous story. I love the romance and mystery and excitment of something hidden or buried or flooded being revealed - or even knowledge of something that used to be visible and is now buried/flooded. Dam-building is one way that such things happen in the modern world - China, for example, with their gigantic new dam, which is an environmental horror but they are not alone in doing such things, and other such examples. These ancient revelations, like this one in India, though are just astonishing and do so much to an imagination like mine.