Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

po-p.f. surgery pain S.O.S.DOC PLEASE HEL-P

Posted by ray on 2/20/05 at 22:13 (169530)

well doc its been 8 and a half mo.sence my open p.f. surgery and whare the surgery was i feel like i have a tight watch band under my foot and half way threw the day my calf on same leg gets sore not tight some days is better some worst question is (I'VE JUST GOT MEDICAL INS BLUE CROSS OF CALIF HMO I SEE MY NEW DOC TOMORROW I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO ASK HIM DO I NEED A URTRA SOUND OR MRI TO CHECK FOR SCARE TISSUE AND HEALING AND ON MY SORE CALF DR Z TOLD ME TO CHECK FOR BLOOD CLOTS BEFORE STARTING PHY THERAPHY FOR SORE AND TIGHT CALF BUT I DONT REMENBER IF HE SAID TO GET URTRA SOUND OR MRI TO CHECK FOR BLOOD CLOTS I ALSO HAD PAIN AT THE BACK OF MY HEAL BUT IS ALMOST GONE PS AT 2 MO AND AT 4 MO I HAD SHOT FOR SCARE TISSUE THATS WHY I WANT URTRA SOUND OR MRI BEFORE ANY M0RE SHOTS

DOC PLEASE ADVISE

Re: po-p.f. surgery pain S.O.S.DOC PLEASE HEL-P

Ed Davis, DPM on 2/21/05 at 22:50 (169607)

Ray:
Asking for an MRI and/or ultrasound is very reasonable at this point considering that it has been 8 1/2 months since your surgery.
Ed