Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Shoes with rockers?

Posted by Mike M. on 3/17/05 at 16:45 (171441)

I just found 2 types of shoes Dr. Zen and Wolky that have rocker bottoms, do you know anything about these?

Re: Shoes with rockers?

Richard, C.Ped on 3/18/05 at 11:59 (171493)

There are many shoes out there with rocker, it just depends on how much is needed. You also have to make sure the shoe does not bend in the middle. If so, rocker will not help at all.

Never heard of Wolky. Dr. Zen shoes seem ok, but pricey. Theirs are not supposed to bend in the middle due to a bamboo shank, but I actually broke the thing when I tried to bend it. Oops. Freaked the salesman out quite a bit. haha.

Re: Shoes with rockers?

Heather M on 4/08/05 at 16:32 (172848)

What about I-ROC shoes? Not the best looking things but I'm willing to try anything. I got PF and TTS in both feet.

Re: Shoes with rockers?

lsullivan on 4/19/05 at 14:01 (173411)

I work standing on my feet - have extremely flat feet My feet killed me - have orthotics - tried Clarks, Nike pyramid new balance. Nothing. Spira helped - but I-Roc best - I am pain free at last. My problem not quite same as yours so do not know if you will get same result Good luck