Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott's Book on Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain and Heel Spurs

Posted by Julie on 3/19/05 at 05:21 (171548)

Whenever a new poster writes in asking for help, we always suggest that they read the heel pain book. I've been doing this for five years, but I realised this morning that it has been at least four years since I've actually read the book. Now I have, and have discovered that, good though it was when I needed it and read it the first time, it has been considerably expanded and greatly improved while I wasn't looking.

If you are a new poster reading this, go straight to the top of the page, click on 'The Book'. Read it, print it out, study it thoroughly: you'll learn a lot from it and it may give you the answer(s) to your problem.

If you're an 'old' poster, do the same: if you haven't read it for a while, I know you'll be impressed, as I was.

Scott has made this marvellous service available to heel pain sufferers, and keeps updating it with new knowledge and research, and for this he deserves our grateful thanks.