Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by rsk on 3/27/05 at 21:18 (172037)

hi group

anyone used a specific brand of Glucosmine sulphate called viatril-s. I used to take this in asia and it was very effective. But since i moved to Toronto, I have not been able to find this brand. can anyone pls tell me if this brand is available anywhere in north america.

Thanks for any help

Re: viatril-s

Michael on 3/27/05 at 22:03 (172042)

Here is a site in New York who carries that brand.

John H on 3/28/05 at 10:02 (172050)

My wifes ruhematologist strongly reccomends Triple Strength Osteo Bi Flex. She asked him again this week and he said they are one that consistently checks out to contain what they say they contain. You can get it a SAMs. Not inexpensive.

Ralph on 3/28/05 at 13:52 (172063)

What is Osteo Bi Flex suppose to do or help with??

john h on 3/28/05 at 18:59 (172079)

Help rebuild cartlidge Ralph. Many Drs recommend it for people with Arthritis. It is not a hocus pocus suppliment but one in which studies confirm it helps many people. I suppose people with many different type joint pains take it. Osteo Bi-Flex is just a brand name of the combination of Glucosimine and Chrondotin. I forget the amount of each but it is suggested they be taken in combination and in a certain proportion. There are many brands but it seem Osteo Bi Flex is the choice of many Ruhemotologist.

john h on 3/28/05 at 19:01 (172080)

Ralph: Here is a better explanation: