Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hot burning feet

Posted by am on 3/29/05 at 13:00 (172108)

I was diagnosed with PF in right foot last summer after rest ice and custom inner soles the major pain has gone when I only walk and rest around the house however what ever I do I get hot feet - resting in bed must have them out of the bed covers - closed shoes are useless and after any walking obviously worse as feet get the exercise and so hot up!!! Is this still part of the PF recovery or now have I something else - the whole of the under foot goes red creeping up between the toes, then if I walk it is like walking on open cut wounds and sitting down ressting my feet feel as though they have somethings crawling around inside them. What can I do or is this still part of the resting time. HELP

Re: hot burning feet

am on 3/29/05 at 13:12 (172109)

ps I don't have any numbness in my feet or been a person to have cold feet or hands ever, so I don't think it is Raynauds disease. I was once checked out and told my circulation in legs was good.

Re: hot burning feet

john king on 3/31/05 at 15:16 (172305)

Could it be RSD? Have you been checked for diabetes?