Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Location of Julie's foot yoga exercises and Dr Z.'s stretch?

Posted by Tina H on 4/04/05 at 16:20 (172567)

Okay, I'm going crazy now, and I'm sure it's right in front of me, but I wanted to print a copy of Dr.Z's stretch and Julie's foot yoga exercises, and I can't find them. I know if I search past conversations, I'll find them that way, but I was wondering if they are readily available on the main screen. If I want to refer someone to this info are they some where easily found or do they have to search? Thank you and sorry as I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious!! Tina

Re: Location of Julie's foot yoga exercises and Dr Z.'s stretch?

marie on 4/04/05 at 17:12 (172572)

Just click the link in your post.

Tina H on 4/04/05 at 18:51 (172575)

Marie- Hi thanks for responding. Yes I knew I could click on this topic if it was mentioned in a post, but if someone new came to the site, where would they find this without having to click on it in the message board section. Unless there is a current post referencing it, I don't think it would be noticed. It must be here some where without having to click on it in someone's posting. Am I making any sense?? Thanks, Tina

Dr. Z on 4/04/05 at 22:50 (172609)

Tina H,
I agree there should be a separate link. No one will know what you talking about without the link.

Re: To Scott R

Tina H on 4/05/05 at 06:42 (172621)

Any way to put the foot yoga and plantar fascia stretch with a direct under articles? The current way of accessing them seems cumbersome. Thank you!! Tina H

Re: To Scott R woops should be direct link

Tina H on 4/05/05 at 06:44 (172622)

Sorry my fingers are not keeping up with my brain this am. That should be ..... with a direct link....

marie on 4/05/05 at 16:19 (172658)

Gotcha! I agree........I never knew about either of the site links until I noticed them in a message........and my curiousity required me to click on them.

Julie on 4/20/05 at 05:09 (173445)

Tina, I've been away for a couple of weeks and have just seen this and your other post on another thread. I'm glad that the foot yoga exercises have been useful to you. It seems to be generally accepted now that they're safe and effective, and I agree with you that they and the plantar fascia stretch should be made easier to find. Why don't you take it up with Scott by email? There are various possibilities, such as a link on the main home page, and/or inclusion in the heel pain book, but I don't feel that it's for me to suggest.