Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What an emotional morning it's been here........

Posted by marie on 4/10/05 at 12:15 (172914)

My husband went outside this morning to get the paper and saw our eleven year old cat in the road. We were all shook up. She has never gone near the road in all the time we have lived here. My hubby and son bundled her up and took her out to the cabin to bury her. They picked out a very nice spot back near the walnut tree. When they got home much to their shock she was meowing at the back door to come in. They burried someone elses cat that happens to have identical markings. There has been a cat around here that has identical markings for about a year now. We've seen it a few times and have no idea whose cat it is. Well he got a very nice funeral with lots of tears and a beautiful spot. We may have to change Hannah's name to Lazarus. It's been a very emotinally charged morning. We have 3 cats Hannah is the only one alowed outside and she mostly just goes out in the mornings for about an hour or two.

Re: What an emotional morning it's been here........

Necee on 4/11/05 at 10:49 (172956)

My goodness Marie, I bet that was a shock to see your cat alive and well.
I can imagine the roller coaster emotions that ya'll went through, glad there was a happy ending.

Necee

Re: It was a real shocker.....

marie on 4/11/05 at 22:01 (173010)

but it all turned out well at least for us. We still haven't found the owner of the other cat. ':doh:'