Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I'm Baaack.......

Posted by Kathy G on 4/10/05 at 16:35 (172927)

Hi All,

They've finally fixed my internet connection. I got a month and a half free of AOL but the problem was not the modem but Verizon. In fact, they were having so much trouble with the 603 and 613 area codes that they asked AOL not to send them any more trouble reports. In the meantime, AOL has sent me two replacement modems and I have fifteen days to return my old one or they'll charge me $99. They forgot to enclose the prepaid label on the one I opened. I haven't a clue what to do with them but it means another phonecall. I should charge them for all the calls I've had to make.

I've felt cut off from civilization and come to realize how much the internet has become a part of my life. For example, we had a window replaced and I wondered if there was a certain order in which we should paint the new one. None of our books had the info so I said I'd check online and then realized that I couldn't. That's a very minor example but gives you an idea of what I mean.

But I'm back online and have missed you all. I have a busy day planned but wanted to tell you all that I'm back in business!

Re: YAY! :)

Carole C in NOLA on 4/10/05 at 16:42 (172928)

I'm so happy for you!

Carole C

Re: I'm Baaack.......

Necee on 4/11/05 at 10:56 (172958)

Great to see that you're back Kathy G.

Happy trails.....
Necee