Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Shoes that have a rocker sole

Posted by Kathy M. on 4/25/05 at 14:23 (173707)

Can you tell me where i can get a pair of shoes with a rocker sole? Would i go to someone who makes orthotics? By the way, i don't want dansko's. Thanks

Re: Shoes that have a rocker sole

KW on 5/03/05 at 13:18 (174182)

There's a store in Alamo, California (SF Bay Area) that sells those, although I'm not sure of the different brands. It's called Foot Solutions and they fit the right insert to the right shoe to the right foot. I just bought a pair of Sauconys there that I'm really liking so far.