Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Allied Orthotics, Moorestown

Posted by Robert B. on 4/26/05 at 16:24 (173781)

My suggestion to Dr and patients (if located in New Jersey) is don't utilize Allied Orthotics on East Gate Dr, Moorestown. I was molded for a Richie brace on 7 Apr, was told brace will be available within 10 days at the MOST, almost 3 weeks later (20 days) still no brace, when I spoke with them today, they expect the brace to be ready sometime next week. In my honest opinion, that is poor service. My Ortho will not use them again.

Re: Allied Orthotics, Moorestown

Mike S. on 5/13/05 at 08:54 (174884)

Robert,
What you don't realize is that there is lag time for insurance authorazation, shipping, manufacturing, etc. Allied was wrong to promise the brace in 10 days but more importantly how is the brace working?

Karen on 5/14/05 at 10:01 (174989)

I am looking into getting a Richie, anyone have any luck with JBS Orthotics in Englewood FLorida?
Anywhere else on the west coast Florida anyon can recommned?
Thanks Karen

Mike S. on 5/17/05 at 11:20 (175181)

Karen,

JSB is a distributor of the Richie Brace. You need to go to a podiatrist for a full exam, the podiatrist will prescribe the Richie Brace if needed.