Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

good results

Posted by jimmy r on 5/04/05 at 08:57 (174221)

had a appt for eswt first time on monday and on tues felt relif already.after seeing many doctors dr elliott perel monroe foot and ankle care in monroe nj was the first to suggest that this treatment may work and it did. after suffering for 6 years, this may have the correct way to treat this condition in both feet. finally i think i got my life back. thanks again dr elliott perel and united shockwave.

Re: good results

vince on 5/04/05 at 11:45 (174233)

Jimmy R- Very early on to be sure of a significant result but glad to hear that your having some good results. Good Luck- By the way did the tech from United handle things well? Just curious because a while back United treated me for PF and I had good results and the tech was very professional.

Re: good results

StanP on 6/20/05 at 14:40 (177104)

Vince- That's interesting that you had gotten treated by United Shockwave 'a while back,' particularly since you work for United Shockwave (not to mention that you have been spouting off their website address every other day on here). For future reference, real patients like myself who do suffer from this painful condition would appreciate a little less propaganda and a little more honesty.