Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Do I have PF?

Posted by GhostRunner on 5/04/05 at 12:25 (174236)

I've started running seriously for about 5 weeks and noticed lately that the area under my right foor, more specifically, above my heel but almost exactly in the middle of my right feet by the arch, I get a hot spot or burning sensation. It goes away after a few minutes and doesn't return.

I this plantar fasciitis?

Re: Do I have PF?

Jim leonard on 5/04/05 at 15:00 (174247)

What is wrong with you people on this board? I,am a storm chaser that is well-known and I reside here in south florida. By mistake I just accidently rammed into this board and look what I find? A bunch of people who don,t seem to go seek a real docter and likes to ask some very stupid questions. This fellow screwball that acts like a docter may not be one. You people need to find a life and stop be afraid of your own goofy shawdo

john h on 5/04/05 at 17:47 (174265)

Yes Joe I will look up a local 'Docter'.

Jim leonard on 5/05/05 at 17:23 (174321)

Be sure to have a wallet full of money ready as you know the Docter likes money too... Again pal I think if you would stop be so skered of your own shadow you must have less sytoms don,t you think? By the way my name is Jim not joe

john h on 5/05/05 at 18:55 (174329)

I was thinking of Joe, Moe, and Curly. Sorry.

Re: John H and ScottR

Linda V on 5/06/05 at 07:50 (174366)

The grammar, spelling, and tone of this poster is very similar to a previous person who I suspected to be a doctor wanna-be. I think perhaps his next chosen wanna-be career is storm chasing. I would think the real Cyclone Jim Leonard is capable of better writing, as I have read some of his articles before. Suggest we ignore him, and, like bad weather, he will go away.

Re: storm chaser blocked

Scott R - moderator on 5/06/05 at 08:49 (174369)

It wasn't the real Jim Leonard, it's one of our long time nuisances who's now blocked. He lives in Ft. Worth, not florida. To see all the posts he made, click here

Julie on 5/06/05 at 09:09 (174371)

That's fascinating, ScottR. I remember all these posts, but it never occurred to me that it was the same nuisance making them. Seeing them all together, though, it's obvious.

Hurrah for the new security.

Linda V on 5/06/05 at 09:20 (174374)

Yup. Thats what I figured. Chances are he will be busy trying to find a way to sneak in again...if we see a posting from duneld Trummp writing about his 'docter', we will know. But ScottR is right on top of things all the time. Thanks, Scott!