Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel Pain

Posted by sharoncarson on 5/06/05 at 06:25 (174362)

I would like everyone who has heel pain, heel spurs or plantar fasciitis to consider something that helped me. They are called '[product name has been deleted due to being spam]s' and rightfully so
because they are not your typical orthotic, but believe me they worked for me.
They are tall, soft cushions that fit inside your shoe right under your heel and all I know is that when I walk I don't feel any pain, it feels like I am walking on a
pillow. I have been wearing them now for over 3 months and my heel is so much
better that I can now walk without them but today's shoes are so poorly
cushioned that I don't take the chance because I don't want the pain to come back. I bought them from ; http://www.[product name has been deleted due to being spam]s.com
and they cost me $15.00 but work better than a $500 custom insert.

Re: ScottR

Julie on 5/06/05 at 06:40 (174363)

Scott, this is the same message, word for word, that the heelbillies marketeers, posing as posters who have been helped by the product, have posted several times.

Re: ScottR

Liboralis on 5/06/05 at 22:27 (174419)

Thanks, it is about time we moderated these hellbilly morons. The 'feels like a pillow' comment has been made by about 5 different people now.

save your money, dont buy hellbilly go to the fabric store and buy some 1 1/2 foam and stuff it under your heel. You will save money and not support spammers